Thursday, November 5, 2009

While I'm telling on myself...


I should fess-up now. I did vow that I'd never make/create cards. Yup. I thought it silly to spend that much time creating a one-of-a-kind card that was only destined for the recycle box, lol.

Well, I would like to take back that statement. It's the process and the journey and the enjoyment and the creativity and the release of stress while creating and, well dammit, it's just plain fun. And if I had all that fun and free stress relief while making them, well, then that's the ticket, right?

So, yup, I'm now creating MORE cards (last year I created/designed a few Iris Folding cards for my sheltie friends and family along with the other easily obtainable patterns).

Add craft-aholic to my list of weaknesses, lol.

~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment