Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I could get used to this


Oh, he treats me like a Queen. I could get used to this.

Oh, wait... I AM used to this, lol.

I was tired. Had a long week. Enjoyed it, but it was time to come home. My flight left Calgary at 6 pm, arrived in Ottawa close to midnight. My man was there to meet and greet me.

What a welcome. He always makes me happy to come home. And he had a bouquet of flowers for me and a charm. Sigh. Spoiled and I know it.

The flowers were a wildflower mix. I love wildflowers and carnations. Beautiful and not fussy. The charm was a Pandora charm for my bracelet(s), he picked out the Breast Cancer dangle charm as I have had some close friends fighting this cancer and he thought it would be meaningful to me. He's so thoughtful, and so right. Yup, my man is a keeper.

I'm so glad to be home and in his loving, warm arms. I am blessed.

~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment