Friday, August 28, 2009

I like (love) bling!


Today is my anniversary. 27 years of wedded bliss with the same guy. Ya, really. Bliss. And same guy. How cool (and unusual in this day and age) is that?

So, I got spoiled. Ya really. I mean I get spoiled 365 days a year and 24/7, but today I got spoiled more. Bling. Another Pandora Charm Bracelet and FOUR charms. Wowsers. A gorgeous card. A day of togetherness. What more could a girl want?

Nope, not sharing my man, just my good fortune . I am blessed... and I KNOW IT!

~ Shelley

Addendum to "our day": Anniversary was wonderful. Spoilt rotten as per usual (24/7 and 365 days, lol). We went out for a nice dinner. Didn't book a reservation as these are usually not needed and tons of restaurant choices. First choice... we arrived and it was closed for a private party. Drive to next... moved to new location open in August... yada, yada. Drive to new location, park car, walk up street, that is closed for sewer repairs, and... not open yet! It's August 28 for goodness' sake, lol. Nice walk and looking at open road and old sewer - cistern style built of bricks. Oh the history it could tell. Off to next location we notice a "tavern" we've always been meaning to re-visit since high school days... u-turn and go there. What an atmosphere, lol. It was fun. We had a good time and got a story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment