Friday, December 28, 2018

A "Grand" Anniversary

My parents' anniversary was yesterday so now I can safely post the card.

I used "Grand Dance" from Some Odd Girl Stamps - it was the suspenders that sold it lol.  Then I made a large double diamond fold card.







The card was so large and "thick" that I thought it needed a special box so created a large split top box.  This gave me an opportunity to create a little giftcard pocket on the inside.  I forgot to take a photo of the back of the card where I matted a large white rectangle message panel with some of the burgundy coloured cardstock.  I also die cut a banner flag border die in the burgundy to adhere diagonally on this piece and continue the colour palette to the back.

Crafter's Companion Construction Cardstock and Rustic Wedding paper; Biarritz Heart Frame Cut and Emboss die debuting on HSN January 8, 2019; Parisian Collection, Je t'aime (couple on bench die cut).

Other: Stampin' Up dies and cardstock; other die cuts from my stash

~Shelley

1 comment: