Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Bugaboo Celebrates their 9th Anniversary

Bugaboo is celebrating 9 years in business with a week long "party" and challenge.

Day 5 is "Make us Laugh" and well, I'm not sure this card will do that but this little Birthday Monster is sure to make you smile.

I've created a very CAS never-ending card with the image (I coloured earlier in the week but just haven't been able to make it into a project).  I still might embellish it some more but just couldn't make the time today.

You can see the challenge post and links to the daily challenges here.

Coloured with copics.









~Shelley



2 comments:

  1. waw, a never ending card. so lovely with this funny little birthdaymonster!
    Good luck for the challenge!
    Nancy GDT Catch the Bug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing along in our Birthday Monster Bash! I love your project! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete