Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Card

I am so bad about blogging regularly.  I know I'm not alone lol.

Here is the card I made for my husband this year.  It's a large card - finished size is 5" x 7".  The base is 8-1/2" x 7" and scored at 3-1/2" on the long side to make a side flap fold.  I used a large oval die and scored it about 1/2" down one long side and tucked it under the inside panels for the flap on the right which tucks under the sentiment on the card front to "lock it" closed.


The image is called "Ugly Christmas Sweater" by Simply B Stamps.  I merged a snowman and snowflakes that I had onto the sweater front.  Believe it or not, I also printed the teeny snowman again (it's about an inch high), coloured it and fussy cut it out to adhere overtop the original to give a bit of dimension.

Coloured with my Copics.  Cardstock and decorative paper from Stampin' Up as well as the retired "Falala" word die.  Snowflakes are a Marianne Design die and the snowflake swirls are Find It Trading and the snowflake circle is a Poppystamp die.

~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment