Sunday, December 22, 2019

Anniversary Card with Tiddly Inks

I needed a perfect image for my parents' anniversary coming just after Christmas so chose Tiddly Inks Garden Wedding.  Love colouring up these images and so glad I have time again in my life that I can just colour for fun.  


Coloured with my trusty Copics and decorated with old, retired Christmas (shhhh, don't tell my parents 😉) paper and dies from my stash.

I'm looking forward to being able to colour up more Tiddly Inks images and glad that I'll still be able to... 1) 'cause I've got quite a few in my "arsenal" now haha  (and of course most of 'em are printed and ready to colour) and 2) much as Christy is closing her large website, she's not going anywhere.  There will still be an awesome FB group and some of the favourite images will be moved to a smaller Etsy store and will be added to from time to time.

There is one last challenge on the blog so I thought I'd enter this card. 

Hope my parents like the card.

~Shelley


1 comment: