Monday, February 27, 2017

Sponsor of the Week - LDRS Creative

It's Sponsor Week with LDRS Creative at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group!  Now would be a good time to be a member if you're not already because... LDRS Creative has a special 25% off code this week and it's just for members.  WooHoo!

So I wanted to create something for Sponsor Week but... I don't have any stamps from LDRS (how did that happen?!) but... I have some truly awesome dies that were calling me.  And I needed to show you I'm not just about the colouring lol.


Creative Basics Dies were used along with some retired paper I had at hand.  A little bit of Stampin' Up cardstock and some light sponging and I had a quick and relatively simple, and dare I say "elegant"?, card. 

Dies Used:

  That's it from me for now.  Hope to see you over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group.

I follow the Mojo Monday challenge blog and thought I'd play along with one of their sketches, just for fun.  Even when their challenges are closed, those sketches are pretty great starts to a card or layout.

~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment