Friday, July 29, 2016

Shop in your pajamas!

Yes you can :-).  This online shopping in p.j.'s is FUN!

This is Ipad Ivette from the brand-spankin' new release at Angels Hearts and Memories.

She was a joy to colour and just made me smile.  I don't usually "do pink" but every once in awhile, I just gotta be brave.  But then what to do with her?  What "type" of project?  What could I "use" her for?  I love a challenge, so thought about it and had an ah-ha moment.  What an absolutely perfect image to colour up and put on a card with an enclosed giftcard to a family member or special friend (birthday, just 'cause... and how 'bout colouring her up in Christmas colours for a Christmas card with giftcard enclosed?).  Woohoo!

So, I suppose you'd like the details?

Recipe:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up (my cardstock of choice); X-press-It for the copic colouring
Paper and dewdrops - from that never-ending stash
Stamp Set - Stampin' Up BYOP (bring your own present ;-) )
Hot new toys - Creative Basic Dies: Basic Stitched Flags; Background Builders 1; Fancy Rectangles and Layers
Image - Angels Hearts and Memories Ipad Ivette from the July Release
Copics Used -
BV00-E11-21-51-50-93; R20-E04 Skin
Y11-21-YR24-E37 Hair
RV23-13-14 Slippers & Bow
B000-01-04 Ipad Screen (and I just noticed I didn't colour the "case" - pretend that's absolutely what I intended and it's high gloss white lol)
B000-04 Eyes
RV10-21-13 Nightie

~Shelley




No comments:

Post a Comment