Thursday, April 21, 2016

Horse Play

The Kit and Clowder Facebook Group is an awesome, inclusive community that sponsors regular challenges.  I love it when everyone is colouring the same specific image.  The colouring and interpretations are always exciting to see and inspire your own creativity.

This challenge is your best Cowgirl Outfit.  The beautiful image is by the talented Unky of The Eastwind and is called Aurora Cowgirl.  You can find her here.  While mine is a little boring compared to some of the others being posted, I did give her a pink cowboy hat lol.

Coloured with Copics; cardstock from Stampin' Up; papers, dewdrops and ribbon from my stash.  Silhouettes of horse and barrel racer are free clipart found on "the web".

In addition to the K&C challenge, I would like to enter this at the Eastwind Challenge Blog, Challenge #53 - Make it 3D (my submission to the 3D part is lots of dimensionals, ribbon and dewdrops lol).

~Shelley


2 comments:

  1. Shelley, there is nothing boring either in the design or the colouring. I love the scene you have created and the silhouette is so striking, contrasting with her bright outfit. Very well done! Thanks so much for joining our 3D Challenge at The East Wind. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete