Sunday, March 13, 2016

It's Friday!

No it's not lol.  I'm posting on a Sunday.  BUT this image is by Simply B Stamps and titled It's Friday.

I couldn't resist her.  Then we got into a conversation in our FB Group about traditional and non-traditional colours.  I am very much a "traditionalist" in my go-to colours (and life lol).  But challenged myself to break outta the box and asked for some input on colours.

So, may I present my project.  Colours thrown out were green, turquoise, purple and someone wanted tie-dye.  Ya really.  So I had to accept that challenge lol.  I'll try for some wild red hair another time.  One wanted dip-dyed hair (I must admit, it was a choice I offered up but can only do so many "choices" on one image lol) so I quickly printed off 3 images (yes, I know the toe got cut off but it was only for doodling lol) and practiced.  But my final piece is the "carded up" one with green hair.

Copics:
Skin: E50-51-11-21; BV20, R20, RV19
Hair: YG21-03-25-17
Shirt: BG11-13-18
Jeans: B91-95-97, Y02-YG13-B97
Socks: BV02-13-08

Cardstock, scrapbook paper, die - Stampin' Up



No comments:

Post a Comment