Monday, August 3, 2015

Sassy Studios Facebook Progressive Challenge

Every month, the Sassy Studios Design Facebook group has a progressive challenge.  If you've
participated in past progressive challenges (notably the month before), then you get the image for free.  If you've not participated before, then you can buy the image, usually at a discount, and enter the challenge then the next month you'll get that digi free.

This month it's Pina Colada Sassy.  The hardest part I have for "a digi" (or any stamped image) is... what to create with it lol.  This time I took one look at the image and thought "girls night out" or Bachelorette party!  So... before I'd even coloured up the image, I created the card base.  I redrew (is that a word lol?) a corset shape I'd found online a few years ago as it is in a pdf format and I needed to enlarge it for a 5" x 7" card size.  I typed out and printed Cyndi Lauper's song title onto vellum for a banner (try to get that song outta your head now... you're welcome lol ;-) ).

So I coloured her up with Copics (a given lol) and all the embellishments and papers are from my stash (the paper is a long ago "Daisy Bucket" paper).

I "won" the Sassy Studio Designs Guest D.T. this month (they liked my Eternal Love card) so hoping to put up some more eye candy for you.  You know my middle name is "enabler" right ;-) ?


No comments:

Post a Comment