Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Must have stars

I've discovered a new-to-me challenge blog called Get Creative Challenges.  It's a great blog as there is so much variety in the style of cards and images used.  Great inspiration.

So this month's challenge is "must have stars" and I have chosen to colour up and create a project with "Wedding Day" from Cute as a Button digis.  Beautiful image.

I have coloured her with my medium of choice "Copics" and the cardstock and embellishments are mostly Stampin' Up product from my stash.


Challenges entered:
Get Creative Challenge blog - "Must have Stars"

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Camille. Francesca creates some beautiful designs.

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous! Thank you for sharing it with us at get Creative Challenges! Good luck in the challenge We'd love to see you again. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Shelley. Just adore the layering of the stars and heart behind her.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley, she came out beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend :-). She was a joy to colour.

      Delete