Saturday, August 12, 2017

Inspired by Brenda Quintana

I saw a fireplace with "stockings hung by the chimney..." and a little black cat . So many possibilities with this one. I adhered window sheet inside the front die cut window and filled the box with loose Christmas coloured Hershey Kisses.

 

Brenda just inspires me.

I've used all current product EXCEPT the Baker's Twine.  The Cat Punch will be available September 1.

You can find Brenda's original design at QbeesQuest.

I've always liked to decorate a table with little treats and things for my card classes or special dinners but I tell ya... I now look at every punch and die cut with an eye for "what else can I do/make/re-purpose with that" lol.  Brenda has done that to me/ruined me lol.

And so it goes with the Cat Punch. I already had some Hershey Kisses on the table to stuff into my previous make and that Cat Punch was right there staring at me so... a single Hershey Kiss Halloween treat. I'd also use this for just 'bout any other occasion too. Different colours for "just 'cause". Christmas papers for the holiday time. So many possibilities.

This is my design but more-than-inspired by my good and creative friend 💖



Thanks for looking!
~Shelley

2 comments:

  1. These kitty treat holders are so darned cute. Waiting for my punch to arrive and this is the first thing I'm going to make. Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. Love cute, quick and fun and Brenda's done a great job of inspiring me (and helping to spend my money lol).

    ReplyDelete