Thursday, June 1, 2017

Push and Pull

These digital images just appeared magically in my Inbox today.  I signed up for the Bloobel "Troo Bloo" monthly subscription back in February and I haven't been disappointed yet.  $5 a month and an exclusive image (sometimes a bonus too - like today) shows up in my inbox twice a month.

So today was exciting.  A code for TWO images appeared!  Push and Pull.  Funny little ol' men that would be perfect for so many projects/events.  I chose to flip them and put them on a Z-fold card.  Push is on the front trying to block the "big day" coming and Pull is reeling in that special day.  If I knew someone with a milestone birthday, I'd add some big die cut numbers on the brickwork on the front of the card.  For now, I'll leave it as is.


Quick and dirty colouring with Copics -
Skin: E50-51-271; E93; R20; E04
Hair: C1-2-W3
Eyes: BG000-B93-C4; BG000-C2
Pants: C4-6-8
Boots/Belt: W5-7-9
Shirt: BG000-C2-"0" (colourless blender)
Rope: Y21-E35
Ground: E43-44

Cardstock and Happy Birthday die from Stampin' Up; Brick Wall EF is Tim Holtz; Nuvo Glitter Gloss for Happy Birthday diecut

It's a simple Z-fold card and I put an extra mat on the backside to write a message.

Thanks for looking!  Oh, and if Push and Pull are calling you, you can still get them if you sign up for the Troo Bloo subscription this month (June).  Two images minimum per month and TWO codes for discounted images... what are you waiting for?!

~Shelley




2 comments:

  1. This is just too fabulous, love everything about it, I'm in awe now.
    I had to come for a visit, great blog too. Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, your comment gave me such a big smile. Thank you SO much!

      Delete