Sunday, January 3, 2016

Wanted!


I couldn't resist.  I just couldn't.  I saw this image of Francesca's at Cute as a Button and knew I had to have her.  But what to do with her?  Hmmmm... Valentine's is coming, birthdays (for our main men as well as our horse-crazy daughters and friends) and so much more with a little imagination.

So, she became a "love-themed" card.

The image is Cheyenne.

I am entering this card in the Sketch Challenge at Paper Crafting Support Group on Facebook as well as the "Love" challenge at Cute as a Button Challenge blog and the Crafty Gals Corner challenge blog for the "Anything Goes" challenge.

Coloured with Copics; cardstock and burlap ribbon from Stampin' Up; paper and heart clip from my stash; sentiment computer generated.

~Shelley

 


2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Shelley! Love the design! Thanks for joining at Cute As A Button Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love everything about it. Thank you for entering Cute as a Button Challenge blog xx Francesca, Owner

    ReplyDelete