Friday, September 11, 2015

FBF Backpack Brandy

I'm still privileged to be a Guest Designer for Sassy Studio Designs!

I took this image literally lol.  Once-in-a-blue-moon I see an image and an actual picture of a possible project pops to mind.  This one worked :-).  The image is Sassy Studio Designs "Backpack Brandy" and is for our Flashback Friday on the blog.

This is a mini backpack that I adapted from a SplitCoastStampers tutorial.  I didn't want to use the templates so just re-jigged until I came up with actual "hard" measurements and cut and scored and assembled.  So much easier then cutting around a template IMHO lol.  Would be a cute little treat box to gift a child (or highschool/college student - they'd want money in it [wink]) on the first day of school.  I've used mini magnets for closures.

Coloured with Copics; cardstock is Stampin' Up.  Magnets, ribbon and eyelets from my stash.





No comments:

Post a Comment